Return and Refund Policy
If for any reason you are not happy with your Bridget Shannen purchase, you may return the unused item to us for a full refund per the below guidelines and if it is not on final sale. We will only accept returns for items that have not been used, altered, or worn in any way. All tags must be attached and the product must be in its original packaging.
Full-priced merchandise must be returned within 30 days from date of delivery. Final sale merchandise will be noted on the website and cannot be returned. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Upon receipt of returned goods, Bridget Shannen reserves the right to deny refund if the merchandise does not meet return policy requirements. The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
How to make a return
- Please contact Bridget Shannen at email@example.com to alert us of the return and to obtain shipping instructions.
- Pack your shipment with the original packing slip. We recommend that you package your return merchandise securely in its original packaging.
- Return to the shipping address provided in the email from us.
- When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for a shipping carton to show some wear, however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please contact us immediately at 1-917-740-1497.
- Please provide the order number along with your email address and phone number for expedited service.
- To assure prompt resolution, please retain the shipping box, packing materials and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
Bridget Shannen will refund the original form of payment you provided. We will process your refund within approximately 14 days of receiving your merchandise and will send you an email confirmation once your return has been processed. Your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account. Please allow 1 – 2 billing cycles from the day you return your package for your account to be credited.